JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST, N.J. –
Welcome to the Air Force Civilian Health Promotion Services program (CHPS)!
CHPS is a mobile worksite wellness program providing tools and resources for the civilian workforce to enhance health status and improve overall physical well-being. All CHPS services are free and available to the federal civilian workforce, with most also available to Active Duty personnel. CHPS offers onsite and virtual services, which can be offered at any worksite location, scheduled on any shift, and incorporated into any organizational event.
- Cardiac Risk Profile (CRP) – cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar
- Blood Pressure Measurement
- Body Composition
- More than 50 classes, offered in-person or virtually, on a variety of topics such as nutrition, physical activity, sleep, and chronic conditions
- Individual Health and Wellness Consultations
- Interact one-on-one with CHPS staff for assistance with your physical health goals
- Physical activity and weight management programs designed to raise awareness of health issues and provide participants an opportunity to practice skills to improve lifestyle behaviors
- Health Awareness Campaigns
- Outreach and prevention campaigns to raise awareness of health issues and highlight support agencies such as Employee Assistance Program and Military OneSource
- An online health management tool accessible 24/7, to help employees create a personal health profile, understand personal health risks, and facilitate lifestyle behavior change
- Participants can utilize tracking logs and link wearables, access a wide variety of health information, view onsite CHPS team event calendar, and more
For more information, you can contact CHPSsupport@us.af.mil, or reach out to your onsite CHPS Team.
JB MDL CHPS 609-754-1963