JB MDL Voting Assistance Program

Air Force Voting Website

Federal Voting Assistance Program Website



Your Installation Voter Assistance Office is here to help you exercise the very right you protect—your right to vote! We can help you register to vote, request an absentee ballot and notify your local election officials back home of a change of address.


Federal Post Card Application (FPCA):  The FPCA can be used to register to vote while simultaneously requesting an absentee ballot. It can also be used to submit a change of address to your local election officials. You can now go online to https://www.fvap.gov/fpca-privacy-notice and use the FPCA Wizard that will help you register, request your absentee ballot and/or change your address while providing you with all of your state-specific information and requirements to vote!


Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot (FWAB):  The FWAB can be used as a backup in case you have already registered to vote or sent in an FPCA to both register and request your absentee ballot, but you have not yet received your absentee ballot from your State. Like the FPCA, you can go online to fill in the FWAB at https://www.fvap.gov/fwab-privacy-notice and use the FWAB Wizard that will help you to vote in Federal elections, even filling in your candidate choices based on your State of residence!


National Mail Voter Registration Form (NVRF): If you are separating/retiring, you’ll need to advise your local election official (LEO) that you will no longer be considered a military voter. The NVRF (or your state voter registration form) can then be used to notify your LEO of your address change.  http://www.fvap.gov/military-voter/transition


The Installation Voting Office can assist in person or you may use the online wizard at  https://www.fvap.gov/fpca-privacy-notice  to change your address.


Installation Voter Assistance Officer

McGuire Military Family Support Center

3435 Broidy Rd, JBMDL

DSN 650-3997/ Commercial 609-754-3997/ 609-754-3154