AIR FORCE MISSION: “The mission is to attract, recruit, develop and retain diverse world-class talent from all segments of society; improve the talent management lifecycle processes; foster and enhance a culture of inclusion; and improve connectedness, while building relationships between and at all levels in support of the Air Mobility enterprise.”
AIR FORCE VISION: “The vision is to become the Total Force model employer by retaining world-class talent consistent with meritocratic principles to sustain our competitive advantages in today’s increasingly challenging security environment.”
NAVY MISSION: "Shape Navy policy, strategy, and program execution, strengthening Navy's inclusive and diverse culture. Utilize best practices, collaboration, and data-driven decisions, ensuring all Sailors have the opportunity to succeed and contribute to mission success."
NAVY GOALS: "The importance of both inclusion and diversity cannot be overstated it is imperative we draw on the diverse resources, skills, capabilities, nd equally, we must be inclusive - creating a culture where everyone feels they can provide their opinions and is valued for who they are." -Vadm John Nowell, Chief of Naval Personnel
- Goal 1: Institutionalize inclusion and diversity across our NAVY
- Goal 2: Attract and recruit the best talent from our diverse nation to cultivate a high performing and innovative workforce.
- Goal 3: Develop and retain sailors and civilians by by ensuring an inclusive culture across our workforce.
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion Advisors. Advises CNO, VCNO, CNP, TYCOMs, SYSCOMs and Community Leads on inclusion and diversity strategy and best practices.
- Promote Inclusive Culture. Promotes a culture within the Navy that capitalizes upon inclusion and diversity through proactive assessment of Navy policies, strategies and program execution.
- Develop and Implement Strategy. Ensures execution of Navy’s Inclusion and Diversity strategy with TYCOMs, SYSCOMs and Community Leaders